Price from : $930 Duration: 11Days/10Nights Journey: Tay Ninh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Phan Thiet – ( Mui Ne Beach) – Ho Chi Minh City Schedule Details Departs: Ho Chi Minh Departure Point: Ho Chi Minh Departure Time: 8h00 – 8h30 AM Return Details: Ho Chi Minh City Brief itinerary A tour in two halves: […]Book Now
Price from : $930
Journey: Tay Ninh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Phan Thiet – ( Mui Ne Beach) – Ho Chi Minh City
Departs: Ho Chi Minh
Departure Point: Ho Chi Minh
Departure Time: 8h00 – 8h30 AM
Return Details: Ho Chi Minh City
A tour in two halves: an introduction to the south of Vietnam and four days on a palm-fringed coral sand beach facing the South China Sea. This is an example of one of our Family holidays in Vietnam. We’ll be pleased to design similar Vietnam vacations with dates and itinerary customized to your personal preferences.
Vietnam’s second city and the Mekong Delta: five days
Day 1: Arrival in Ho Chi Minh City: guide and chauffeured transfer you to hotel
Day 2: Guided sight-seeing: History Museum, Museum of War Remnants, Ben Thanh market, Jade Emperor pagoda, lacquer workshop, etc.
Day 3: Travel to Vinh Long, Mekong Delta cruise, cottage industries, drive to Can Tho to visit Munir Ansay pagoda
Day 4: Another boat cruise, Cai Rang floating market, ancient Vinh Trang pagoda, return to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Drive to Tay Ninh province, escorted visits to the ‘Cao Dai Holy See’ and Cu Chi Tunnels, return to Ho Chi Minh City
Off to the Beach
Day 6: Free time until leaving to drive to Mui Ne beach
Alternative beach destinations:
Con Dao Island:
Con Son, about 140km off the coast in the South China Sea , is the largest of a 15-island archipelago most of which is included in a National park and marine reserve. Con Dao is a relatively new destination with minimal infrastructure – only one hotel at mid-range standard and nothing above. The small town and harbour is interesting but, apart from the natural environment, the only attraction is Con Son’s long history as prison colony. The prisons, cell blocks and torture chambers are retained as a museum.
The islands and marine area are rich in bio-diversity, much of which has yet to be explored. Snorkelling and diving around the islands and coral areas are available. We’ll arrange a local guide ensure that you see the best of Con Dao’s pristine flora, wildlife and wide range of aquatic species.
If you want to get off the usual tourist trail and don’t mind roughing it, this should suit you.
Phu Quoc Island:
Phu Quoc is the Vietnam ‘s largest island. Located in the Gulf of Thailand , has a wide variety of beaches, some regarded as the best in Vietnam . It’s recently been ‘discovered’, so there’s plenty of development in the tourist area. However, you don’t need to travel far to find seclusion.
Infrastructure is improving, but most roads are rough tracks. There’s plenty of accommodation, but nothing above Superior standard. That said, some of the smaller resorts offer comfortable tree-shaded chalets on the beach and friendly service. Duong Dong, the main town, is interesting with plenty of restaurants. Diving and snorkelling are available as well as hiking, cycling and similar activities.
Phu Quoc provides a good beach holiday with a range of activities if required.
Days 7 to Day 10: Free time until returning to Ho Chi City
Day 11: Departure Day
* Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
* Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
* Return domestic flights for Con Dao or Phu Quoc (if chosen one of these destinations)
* Boat cruises if specified in the programme.
* Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
* The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests’ return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
* Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
* Lunches and dinners (if specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
* International flight tickets and airport tax.
* Surcharges for peak season levied after your booking date
* Dinners, unless specified in the itinerary
* Scuba diving and similar activities, unless specified in the itinerary
* Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
* Camera fees (if any)